Friday, August 14, 2015

The Red Robin Farm Blog!

Hi, y'all! Guess what? I'm starting a new blog for our new adventure, Red Robin Farm. I'll put a few links to the first few posts here, so you can click over and see if you want to follow that blog. It will keep the news about the farm tidily in one place, and allow us to direct that enterprise toward an eventual business, and keep its information from cluttering up this personal blog too much. I'll also have a permanent link here at "Through a Glass" so that you can just click over there when you want to.

Hooray for our new homestead!

Links to Red Robin Farm:
Welcome to the Farm!
First Day on the Farm
Cleaning without Water



4 comments:

Mary Ann Potter said...

Oh, boy! The blessings are here!

Deborah Montgomery said...

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to watching your new adventures unfold!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I am so happy for you two. I've been waiting for the good news that this sweet place is yours, and now it is.

Enjoy making it your very own haven.

FlowerLady

Debbie Harris said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy and excited for you!
I look forward to following along. :)

Bless you ~ Debbie