Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Experimenting ...

Okay, I'm assuming there's nothing I can't do on this little phone. Right? Here goes ... Ill get photos from the phone! Why didn't I think of this before? BTW, I'm stunned at how fast I'm getting at this one-digit typing.

Hmm. You won't believe this, but my phone, upon which I am now typing, won't let me access pics on this phone. It thinks it's my laptop. The only photos from a phone that it will access are from my old phone, last Christmas!
There's got to be a way around it.

I'll get back to ya about this craziness.

2 comments:

Kezzie said...

Oooh,I've never managed to do any blogging on my phone, it's weird! Well done, I can hear yoU!x

Mary Ann Potter said...

I don't have a phone like that, and I hardly ever even turn on my cell phone. I'm confident you'll figure this thing out. I'm good at laptop and ipad but know little about the fancy-schmancy phones! Anxious to see your pics when you get them downloaded here.