Thursday, May 10, 2012

Stormy, With No Crabs

Last night Adam and Philip decided to go fish for crabs. (Fish? That doesn't seem to make any sense ...)I was busy unpacking all my books, so I said, "Have fun, guys!" and sent them all on their way. A bit later I got a phone call.
"Hello?"
"Hey. Philip says you might want to come out here and bring your camera."
"Why? Is it pretty?"
"It's stormy."
"Any crabs yet?"
"Nope. No crabs. But it's pretty."
"Hmm."
"And he says, on your way out the door, pick up his camera bag and bring it along."
Hahahaha! So ... Philip wants his camera. It's starting to rain. Please bring the car! And his camera!
 It was stormy. And sprinkly. And a little pretty :) Here's how I found them:
 And the two who had any energy left:

 I just had to show you this chair -- in the public park, for all to sit in. That's just the kind of town we're in!



3 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Pretty mermaid chair!
Sandy and Julia look happy!
WHAT a blessing to be so close to the water!

Angela said...

It looks like you are enjoying your new home!

M.K. said...

This is a very fun place, girls! Even the chairs are fun :)