Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I won my first blog award!


"Blogging Friends Forever" - that's the name of the award. I got it from my friend, Marian, who lives in the Netherlands. Here are the rules for this award:

1. When you receive the award, you may then award it to five new people.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be a new follower of your blog, or live in another part of the world.

Thanks so much, Marian! This is rather cool!

So, I'll pass on this great award to a few other friends:

Marie
, who is a GREAT bloggin' friend, and lives in France too!
Tammy, my dear cousin in Texas
Jeannette, a dear old friend whose blog I love
Annie, because they don't come any sweeter!
Alynn, who's too busy to post, and does anyway

Congrats, girls! Feel free to hand out this award to your friends too!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Thanks Mary Kathryn! :)

Kelly said...

Congrats on the award! Marian is a sweetie! She has become a great friend.
I wanted to take a moment and invite you on over to my Autumn GiveAway. I would love for you to be a part of it!!
Beautfiful Blessings~Kelly Maria

Marie Reed said...

YOU my dear are such a sweetheart! It's been such fun getting to know you!

justannie said...

oh my! i never expected this...i don't know what to say....i'd like to thank the blogging community...

mk-YOU are the sweetest, not me!