Friday, July 18, 2008

"MY HUSBAND ROCKS" FRIDAY

Okay, so this is a new trick that this old dog blogger is learning.

On this blog, I found a fun thing to do each Friday -- tell what wonderful thing my dear hubby has done!

This week? He MERELY served as cook and dishwasher for 11 people, so that we could all enjoy ourselves at music camp for the week. He loves to cook, but this long chore is definitely an act of love. As he says, he's the "house elf."

We've had some yummy food! Thanks, dearest!

4 comments:

katylinvw said...

what a servant's heart! thanks for joining MHR and sharing your love for your hubby with us! :) (your in the link list :) )

Marie Reed said...

How sweet! My hubby needs to read this post!

Beth Johnson said...

MK,
What good things did he feed you all?

Love,
SB

Marie Reed said...

Saint Fargeau is the name of the itsy bitsy town that I live in. It's about an hour and a half outside of Paris. I can't wait to get that photo blog up and running:)